Why Choose the Dream Weighted Sleep Swaddle?
Weighted blankets are proven to calm your baby with Deep Pressure Stimulation so they can relax and sleep soundly.
Lightweight and breathable for year-round use. The 0.6 TOG is perfect for both warm and cool climates.
100% cotton knit is super-soft and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. Inner beads are safe and non-toxic
What does this mean for your baby?
Relaxes and induces sleep
Increases serotonin & melatonin
Naturally reduces stress and anxiety
100% soft, natural cotton for comfort
Bottom zipper for easy diaper change
Perfect for learning to sleep in longer stretches
100% safe for babies
Natural and toxic-free materials
Exceeded all United States Consumer Product Safety Commission standards
Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip-healthy” product
Designed in partnership with Pediatricians, Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) nurses and Certified Sleep Consultants
Backed by science according to this clinical study
- YSYarelis S.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes3 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months (2nd Gen)Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing l! Baby slept more than 1hr
Before buying this swaddle baby (2m) was probably sleeping not more than an hour at night, and waking up right after putting him down during the day. Now, he takes naps that are 2hrs long during the day , and at night he can sleep for 3-4hrs between feedings. My baby grew in length since I bought this, so both his legs and arms are longer. I’ll have to open up the arm holes for him but I’m very content with the product!Dreamland Baby Canada3 minutes ago
We're so glad you love it!
- DHDanielle H.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months (2nd Gen)Rated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful product
This is a miracle worker! My new born slept 5 hours the first time we used this. And has continued to have great sleep since.Dreamland Baby Canada11 minutes ago
Yay for sleep! So cute!
- SYShae Y.Verified ReviewerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? Yes4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? YesReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months (2nd Gen)Rated 5 out of 5 starsSanity Restored!
We love our sleep swaddle!! My 3 month old went from 2-3 hour stretches at night to 10-12 hour stretches. It started the very night he slept in it! I recommend this product to all my new mom friends! I often tell them it’s a product that I would by 1000x’s over just to have the same results! As a first time mom, this has been huge. Finally feeling myself after a full nights rest!Dreamland Baby Canada11 minutes ago
We're so happy we can be apart of your family's sleep success!
- NPNatalia P.Verified BuyerBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? No4 days agoBaby's Age Range 0-6 MonthsBaby's Sleeping Style BackIs This Your First Child? NoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months (2nd Gen)Rated 5 out of 5 starsBest thing that's been invented for sleeping for babies!
This has been my life saver with a colicky baby. I couldn't get her to sleep longer that 30 minutes at a time without holding her or swaddling, which she always eventually escaped from. Now she's sleeping almost through the whole night. The weight seems to make her feel hugged. I'm going to purchase another one for her school for daytime naps. Thank you.Dreamland Baby Canada12 minutes ago
We're so happy we can be apart of your family's sleep success!
- CHCaroline H.Verified Buyer5 days agoReviewingDream Weighted Sleep Swaddle, 0-6 months (2nd Gen)Rated 5 out of 5 starsThe BEST!
My baby sleeps soooo much better with his dreamland swaddle!Dreamland Baby Canada14 minutes ago
Yay for sleep!
Are sleep sacks safe for 6 month olds?
Yes, sleep sacks are safe for 6-month-old babies and into the toddler years. The benefit of a sleep sack is that they are a comfortable and safe alternative to blankets, which should never be used in a crib. When used properly and sized correctly, wearable blankets keep your little one warm without overheating, which can be a risk factor for SIDS.
Can a 1 year old use a weighted sleep sack?
A one-year-old can absolutely use a 12-month sleep sack as long as you follow the weight-determined sizing instructions . Many parents find when they use a sleep sack for a one-year-old, it signals naptime/bedtime and gives baby cues that it's time to sleep.
Can my 2 year old use the sleep sack?
While most 2-year-olds are past the point where blankets are a suffocation risk, sleep sacks are still considered a safe and comfortable alternative. Many toddlers kick off their blankets at night or during naptime, making a sleep sack the perfect option to keep them covered and cozy.
Are baby sleep sacks necessary?
Baby sleep sacks are an excellent way for baby to maintain a safe body temperature and avoid overheating. They also provide a gentle cuddle/hug effect that's comforting, much like being held in their caregiver's arms. Many parents find sleep sacks more convenient than traditional pajamas, and babies love having the ability to move their legs in the sack freely. Sleep sacks can also help avoid the risk of the baby's legs getting caught in crib rails.
What is a good weight for a weighted sack for a 1 year old?
Our weighted sleep sack 6-12 months old is the perfect option for babies and indicated for infants 15lbs and up (contains 1.5 lbs of beads.) Our products run true-to-size and are indicated to be 10% of baby's body weight. To ensure safety, we do not recommend sizing above baby's current weight.
Are weighted sleep sacks safe for 18 month olds?
Yes, weighted sleep sacks are safe for an 18 month old. Our sleep sack 12-24 months is the perfect option, as the gentle weight is 10% or less body weight so baby can roll, sit and stand while wearing it. Also, the sack can be reversed to readily become a weighted sleep sack for tummy sleepers, a popular option as they get older and move into the toddler phase.
Do babies wear clothes under swaddle?
Your baby can wear clothes under the swaddle sack. However, it is not absolutely necessary. Many parents use a onesie or lightweight pajama, but it depends on the temperature in the room. To avoid the risk of SIDS, you never want baby to overheat while sleeping. Our weighted sacks have a 0.6 tog so that they can comfortably wear them year-round.